Bankruptcy, Finance, & Debt Relief Blog

June 21, 2018

So, what happens if you lose your copies? You can always ask your attorney for copies, but if they don't have your file anymore, or don't want to pay their fees, you have some other options.  You can get copies by contacting the clerk of the bankruptcy court wh...

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Please reload

Search By Tags
  • Twitter
  • 30646eb34311104aba036a018b9a226b
  • AVVO
  • Yelp

© 2017 The Law Office of Tracy A. Brown, P.C. 

Choosing an attorney is an important decision and should not be based soley on advertisements.

Information on this site is not intended as legal advice & contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Communication via email and the internet is not necessarily secure. 

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.

Our St. Louis attorneys represent individuals in the Eastern District of Missouri.