You may think your situation is simple and does not require a lot of investigation. That is NEVER the case. Only an Attorney can review your entire case and let you know the best way to proceed. That takes time and knowledge of the Bankruptcy Code.
At The Law Office of Tracy A. Brown, P.C. we ask a lot of questions. Why? It’s the only way to know everything before your case is filed. Here’s how it works:
1) You meet with our Paralegals and Attorneys.
2) We ask you a LOT of questions.
3) You provide us with documents that we need and complete the paperwork.
4) We prepare your case.
5) Our Attorney will meet with you to review your case.
6) We file your case with the Court.
7) You attend a Creditor’s Meeting and the Bankruptcy Trustee asks you questions about your case. Creditors can also ask you questions. The Trustee is looking for money or anything that can be taken from you and sold to pay your creditors. If you don’t have a Law Firm that spent the time to find out all of your answers in advance, this is where the trouble begins.
8) After your Creditor’s Meeting, our Attorneys continue to review everything that is filed in your case by a Creditor or anyone else and we keep you updated on the status of your case.
9) About 3 months after the case is filed, you receive a Discharge which is your ticket to your new life free of creditors, bill collectors, harassing phone calls, stress and worry. All of your money is now completely yours and you can do as you please!!!
10) Free Your Future From Your Past!